Laura Vágó is a Partner at Andersen in Hungary.
Her recent experience includes:
- Legal consultancy in connection with and participation in the preparatory works, establishment, and approval procedure of a logistics park.
- Providing legal advice in connection with the operation and letting of commercial properties.
- Legal consultancy in connection with and participation in the financing, operation, and acquisition of a foreign pelleting factory.
- Legal representation and comprehensive legal consultancy for investors in connection with forestry – acquisitions, tenders, subsidies, restrictions (NATURA), tree felling, sale of wood and forest, proceedings before authorities, representation in lawsuits.
- Continuous legal advisory services for several commercial and real estate management multinationals operating in Hungary.
- Management of Hungarian, international and EU trademark procedures, legal representation.
- Legal consultancy in connection with and participation in the acquisition of real estate management and pelleting companies.
- Planning a Hungarian and international IT project, and ongoing consultancy during its operation.
- Representation of an energetics multinational in lawsuits.
- Representation of multinationals in lawsuits in commercial matters before courts and in arbitration proceedings.
- Advising on and taking part in bankruptcy proceedings of a large business enterprise and during the establishment of a creditors’ settlement.
- Legal consultancy and participation during execution and liquidation proceedings.