Professional Assistance for Lawyers
You have probably encountered situations where you needed friendly professional help from a colleague regarding a legal issue that hasn’t arisen in your practice before or where you were uncertain about the answer.
For such cases, we offer an alternative in the fields of competition law, data protection, and labor law, at a modest fee that is likely to fit within your work budget. We provide this service exclusively to lawyers for professional reasons.
It is likely that nearly three decades of experience, the collective wisdom of thirty lawyers and legal trainees, is sufficient to provide you with usable insights into your legal problem in a reasonable amount of time.
In our office, we always have the ability to consult each other, and we would like to extend a piece of that comfort to you.
The process is as follows:
- You send us your question via email, which we will answer within the following framework (question and answer). The topics you can inquire about include labor law, competition law, and data protection.
- Our firm responds and asks for further information: who your client is and who the opposing party is. This is inevitable because we must avoid conflicts of interest (but the client is yours, and we undertake non-competition).
- We inform you about our general terms and conditions and the fees.
- If you agree with the above, you respond to accept the conditions.
- Within a few days, you will receive a written summary from us.
If you are interested, please click the button below: