András Komáromi is a Partner at Andersen in Hungary. He concentrates on dispute resolution and litigation, mergers and acquisition, real estate transactions, corporate and commercial law, corporate restructuring, and insolvency procedures.
Prior to joining Andersen in Hungary, András was a Partner at Szabó Kelemen & Partners Attorneys since early 2008.
His recent experience includes:
- Performing legal due diligence reviews in connection with the acquisition of financial institutions and related transactional work.
- Acting as the legal representative of grain trading companies in regular court and arbitration proceedings, including GAFTA and FOSFA proceedings.
- Performing transactional work in connection with the purchase of a company holding a valuable office building in downtown Budapest.
- Performing transactional work in connection with the purchase and financing of two companies holding valuable building plots in downtown Budapest.
- Transactional work in connection with leasing Budapest commercial real estate, legal representation of the owner of the real property in legal disputes vis-á-vis the tenants.
- Providing legal financing and corporate law transactional work in connection with the corporate restructuring of a multinational company group holding deep-water drilling oil rigs.
- Providing legal consultancy services in various insolvency procedures.