Domonkos Kiss is a Managing Partner at Andersen in Hungary. He has more than 23 years of experience in domestic and international corporate and commercial law. Domonkos is a permanent legal representative of various international firms in Hungary. He advises his clients in connection with corporate, commercial, real estate development, real estate transactions, employment and dispute resolution matters.
His recent experience includes:
- advising on the development and management of various commercial real estate developments (shopping centers);
- advising sellers on the transfer of business units in various cases
- advising on the restructuring of the Hungarian subsidiary of a Japanese multinational group;
- ongoing consultancy in IT-related projects for the Hungarian subsidiary of a leading IT company;
- ongoing consultancy for retail and wholesale companies (food, drugstores, vehicles) in matters affecting their business activities
- ongoing employment law consultancy for various multinationals present in Hungary;
- representation in lawsuits before national and arbitration courts.