Éva Balsay is a Partner at Andersen in Hungary. She acts as the permanent legal advisor of several multinational companies. She has considerable experience in the planning and implementation of acquisitions, corporate restructuring, cross-border mergers, domestic transformations, as well as mergers and demergers.
In 2015, Éva was featured in Chambers Europe as considerable expert in corporate law and M&A.
Her recent experience includes:
- Advising a global building materials manufacturer on the Hungarian aspects of the sale of its operations in Hungary and Austria.
- Providing legal support to a Hungarian commercial bank throughout the entire process of the sale of its car fleet service provider company.
- Advising and representing clients during cross border mergers.
- Providing legal advice during the complete reorganization of the Hungarian operation of an Italian based fashion chain through domestic de-merger and tax migration.
- Leading a team performing the legal due diligence review on behalf of the buyer on the planned purchase of the majority holding of a commercial bank.
- Participating in the legal due diligence review and in the approval procedure on behalf of the buyer during the acquisition of 100% of the services of a Hungarian commercial bank.
- The planning and implementation of the complex restructuring of a corporate network consisting of more than 20 entities engaged in the operation of domestic hotels.