Gábor Hugai is a Partner at Andersen in Hungary. He acts as the permanent legal representative of the Hungarian affiliates of international companies in various sectors. He has experience mainly in the fields of the preparation of and advice on corporate structures and contractual relationships, mergers and acquisitions, international investments, corporate acquisitions, take-overs, and restructurings.
His recent experience includes:
- Legal advisory and full-scope corporate law services provided to operating companies and SPVs of various multinational clients with a Hungarian presence.
- Legal advisory and legal drafting in M&A transactions.
- Team leading role in legal due diligence investigations.
- Legal advisory and legal drafting in inbound and cross-border mergers.
- Legal advisory and legal drafting in transactions aimed at tax migration to Hungary (setting up local branch offices).
- Legal advisory and legal drafting aimed at the restructuring of various corporate holding structures and the formation of Hungarian holding entities.
- Specialized legal advisory in the field of postal services (other than universal postal services).
- Legal advisory for foreign investors making Hungarian investments (both green-filed and acquisition of operating entities in Hungary)
- Representation of clients before the competent Hungarian court of registration in corporate law matters.
- Representation of clients in the course of debt collection.
- Legal advisory and legal drafting in international structures involving a Hungarian SPV engaged in royalty, leasing fee and interest collection.