Judit Sütő is a Partner at Andersen in Hungary. She has nearly 25 years of experience in providing legal consultancy services for domestic and multinational clients, and focuses primarily on the areas of real estate, corporate, and commercial law with an emphasis on the management, restructuring and acquisition of companies. She also has a considerable experience in planning, establishing and advising on contractual relationships for international investments. She acts as the permanent legal representative of the Hungarian subsidiaries of international companies.
Before joining Andersen in Hungary, Judit co-founded Szabó & Partners Attorneys in 1996. Prior to that, she worked as a consultant at EY Kft. in Hungary.
Her recent experience includes:
- Ongoing consultancy in corporate, civil law, and employment law matters for multinational companies in Hungary.
- Preparing a greenfield investment in Hungary.
- Representing the Hungarian subsidiaries of an international company group during a fusion.
- Participating in a due diligence investigation of a company dealing with processing and recycling waste in Hungary.
- Regular co-operation in the establishment and operation of company centers in Hungary.
- Drafting documents for company restructurings (fusions), winding up procedures, and providing assistance in their implementation.
- Performing M&A transactions on behalf of purchasers.
- Participating in due diligence investigations and related transactional work.