László András Kelemen
László A. Kelemen is a Managing Partner at Andersen in Hungary. He has more than 25 years of experience in domestic and international corporate transactions and dispute resolution. László is a permanent legal representative of various international firms in Hungary. He advises his clients in connection with corporate, commercial, M&A, competition, regulatory and dispute resolution matters.
László has been featured in Chambers Europe and Legal 500 since 2007 as a leading individual. László was named the 2011 Corporate Lawyer of the Year in Hungary by Corporate INTL magazine. His recent experience includes:
- management of M&A transactions for both vendors and purchasers in Hungary and abroad;
- regular co-operation in setting up and operating Hungarian companies and business centers;
- preparing Hungarian greenfield investments;
- representation before the Hungarian Competition Authority in merger and anti-trust clearance procedures;
- regular participation in dispute settlement procedures before international and Hungarian arbitration and ordinary courts.