Levente Kálmán is a Partner at Andersen in Hungary. He has more than 15 years of experience in banking and finance, real estate, and corporate law. He focuses on large-scale commercial real property acquisitions and developments, corporate restructuring and project finance.
Prior to joining Andersen in Hungary, Levente worked for one of the biggest commercial banks in Hungary as an in-house counsel from 2002 to 2009. In 2009, he joined the law firm of Péter Vincze.
His recent experience includes:
- Providing legal advice, representation, and drafting deeds in connection with the development of commercial real estate (land acquisitions, permit procedures, zoning and construction contracts).
- Preparing project finance documentation in a cross-border refinancing transaction.
- Planning and implementation of the restructuring of a domestic corporate network consisting of more than 20 entities.
- Acting as an external legal expert of a CSD in regulatory issues.
- Establishing a venture capital fund management company, providing legal support, and drafting documentation for venture capital investments.
- Providing the full range of corporate law advisory services and preparing documentation (company foundation, preparing dematerialized and printed share certificates, corporate transformations, dissolution).
- Acting as the legal advisor of the liquidator of a Hungarian investment service provider (securities dealer).
- Drafting documentation and implementation of portfolio transfer transactions.
- Acting in debt collection, collateral enforcement, insolvency and work-out procedures.