Tamás Szabó is a Managing Partner at Andersen in Hungary. He has more than 30 years of experience in domestic and international corporate and commercial law. He focuses on large-scale commercial and real property acquisitions and developments, as well as corporate acquisitions, take-overs, and restructurings.
Tamás is regularly featured in the leading legal directories as a leading individual and notable practitioner in Corporate and M&A in Hungary.
Prior to joining Andersen in Hungary, Tamás co-founded Szabó & Partners Attorneys in 1996.
His recent experience includes:
- performing legal due diligence reviews in connection with the acquisition of financial institutions and related transactional work;
- acting for a multinational company in connection with the divestiture of 100% of its holdings in a car dealership;
- acting for a UK-owned real estate fund in several real estate transactions;
- acting for a Spanish multinational in the automotive industry in connection with its contractual disputes;
- acting for a multinational group to negotiate contracts in the education sector;
- acting for a multinational insurance company in a fair-trade matter;
- acting for a European multinational in negotiating and drafting long term lease agreements;
- acting for a German multinational in its acquisition of a Hungarian manufacturer;
- acting as attorney for plaintiffs in a high-volume contractual litigation matter against a Hungarian university.